



Friday night we went with the Tews to see one of our favorite comedians--Brian Regan. The show was at Thanksgiving Point and it was such a beautiful spot! I thoroughly enjoyed laying on our blanket, bare feet in the grass, summer breeze in my hair, and a soothing sunset in the background. I think I would have liked Woodstock. Brian was hilarious and I was exhausted from laughing so hard. Thanks to my mom and Jacob for introducing us!
2 comments:
If I hear one more of my friends went to this...I think I might die! Who is he? I am so out of the loop on this one. Looks like you had fun! I just ate my last candy cig :(
Wasn't he great!! He is one of the funniest guys around. Looks like it was a beautiful night. Did he do his new stuff? Glad you had fun and it didn't rain or something!
Post a Comment